Site Meter Doug & Willie's Home Page Doug & Willie's Home Page

Friday, January 11, 2008

 


Willie & Doug Dec 31, 2007

Doug Madison & Willie Haynes met in 1983, fell in love in 1986, got together in 1988, married in 1992, and retired in 2000. Before retiring from computer programming we both played in community orchestras (she violin, he timpani & percussion) and were foster parents for 80 cats and kittens at the Humane Society of Boulder Valley (CO). We live fulltime in a 31-foot fifth wheel, traveling the country. We have no plans to quit this lifestyle.

Comments:
Hi. This is Michael Harvey Jr., Mom. I live a few blocks from the Canadian border, just south of Abottsford. I followed your travels for a few hours this morning. What an incredible life!i'm very glad I found your site. And looking forward to, hopefully getting to know you both. My website is:rexzm8n or Google The Starwood Keep.
 
If your the photographer, Doug, amazine job! I'm very gald to have "met" you. E
 
If you come to the Texas Gulf Coast, bring your violin. I can't say that I play violin, but I do play fiddle. I didn't start until I was 50 years old. The first 5 years don't count because it was so AWFUL!! We are full timing at Bay RV Park between Galveston and Kemah. Come by and visit us at www.bayrvpark.com I'd love to play some music. Janet
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?